top of page


Mortgage Problems

Not being able to pay your mortgage could have devastating consequences on your mental and financial health. If you have mortgage problems, we can help you deal with its related problems as follows:

  • Arrears or debt negotiation repayment plans

  • Related evictions

  • Fraud matters

  • Possession proceedings

Contact our housing team today for more information and guidance on any mortgage questions you might have.

Housing Disrepair Compensation Claims

If your landlord fails to address a repair issue even after you have served an eviction notice, you may be able to pursue a housing disrepair claim. If your case is successful, you will be awarded a sum of compensation. The amount will vary depending upon the extent of the disrepair damage and inconvenience you have suffered.However, all settlements will cover the following four elements:

  • Damage to belongings

  • Damage to health

  • Inconvenience

  • Abatement of rent

Contact our housing team today and we can advise you about your housing disrepair.

Unlawful/Illegal Eviction by Private Landlord or Local Authority

You may have been the victim of an illegal eviction if your landlord and/or letting agent has:

  • Changed the locks on your home while you were out

  • Forced you to leave your home

  • Threatened and/or harassed you to leave your home

  • Stopped you from accessing your home and/or parts of your home

  • Kicked you out of your home

  • Has used and/or threatened physical force to make you leave your home

  • Removed your belongings without your authorisation

Contact our housing team now and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Who Will Carry Out The Work?

Our Housing Department will assign your matter to the most experienced and suitable solicitor. The solicitor with conduct of your matter will contact you to undertake an initial assessment of your case.

Cost Information

After our initial assessment of your matter, we will advise you about the potential cost of your case before we start any work for you. The cost information, including disbursements, will be set out on your initial assessment or client care letter.

bottom of page